About The Team & Business Line
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industries most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Group Tax team you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
As Tax Compliance & Advisor Officer, you are responsible for ensuring that Citco and affiliated entities are compliant with all tax obligations.
- You will be responsible for the full process of income tax returns, including compiling and filing returns;
- Support payroll administration in the field of wage tax, income tax, expatriate tax and social contributions;
- Ensure Citco and affiliated entities are compliant with other taxes, including Property Tax, Sales Tax etc.;
- Managing tax assessments: Drafting objections and submitting deferrals of payment;
- Perform (light) tax advisory work;
- Keeping tax knowledge up to date, follow developments and changes in the legislation;
- Maintain contacts with the tax authorities, tax collector, other relevant authorities;
- Maintain contacts with internal stakeholders (Finance, HR, payroll administration).
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Fiscal Law or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong business/customer service orientation is essential
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Good knowledge of tax legislation and practical application with regard to all taxes and related legislation in Curacao
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Accurate and timely
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Business & Commercial Acumen
- Quality & Risk Management
- Decision Making
- Client Relationship Management
- Developing Working Relationships
- Drive for Results
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.