INDEPENDENT CONSULTING ENGINEERS N.V.
A consulting firm on St. Maarten since 1982, operating on both Dutch and French side of the island, is looking for an experienced:
Senior Civil – and Structural CONSULTING ENGINEERS
- Master’s degree in civil and structural engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in civil and structural engineering.
- Broad experience with modern engineering software such as SCIA Engineering, Advance and Arche.
- Candidates must have broad experience in quality control, inspection and analysis of existing concrete structures, including reporting.
- Knowledge and experience in seismic analysis, foundation, and geotechnical engineering.
- Vast experience in working with ACAD and 3D reinforcement modeling in ALL PLAN.
- Excellent command of ENGLISH, spoken and written, both general and technical language. • Spanish and French are an asset.
- Experienced knowledge with French & European administrative regulations and professional liability insurance requirements.
- Candidate must be flexible, stress resistant, independent, and able to guide other Engineers and Technicians in the field and in the office.
- Experience with time management • Good communication skills, internal as well as external.
- Candidates must be in possession of legal residence and working documents.
Closing date September 11th, 2020.
Interested persons can submit their application and complete resume to Independent Consulting
Engineers NV via e-mail to Yuri Daal.
Tel: +1(721).542.2421, and the Department of Labour Affairs.
Over Independent Consulting Engineers N.V.
Independent Consulting Engineers is a locally established consulting firm on Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles and St. Martin, French West Indies .