Our sales team currently has availability for a full time
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (CHEMICALS & CLEANING TOOLS)
As our sales representative, you will be actively selling our chemicals and cleaning products to businesses (all industries) on Curacao.
- Actively responsible for the sales of our extensive product range, with focus on our cleaning chemicals and equipment, to businesses in various industries.
- In this field-based position responsible for the proactive account management of customers.
- Conduct regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings and account reviews with customers for the purpose of securing and/or renewing existing revenues and identifying and securing new revenue opportunities.
- Interface with other departments through written and verbal communications to handle customer situations; involving customer care and resolving issues.
- Maintains and updates internal databases with all required customer information.
- Assist the Collections Department when necessary in perform collections on assigned accounts.
- Remains current on changes in the service pricing and procedures, order entry process, commission reports, and sales promotions.
- Closely collaborating with the other sales representatives and marketing department.
- Communicate actively and accurately with our customers within the Bay West standards. (phone, e-mail, website/social media, face-to-face)
- Perform other duties as requested by manager/director.
- Report daily activities to the sales manager/director.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- Followed an education in economics, sales, chemistry, laboratory, or have a broad knowledge of chemistry and/or cleaning products.
- Minimum 3 years experience within a sales representative role / account management role, preferably on Curacao.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and Papiamentu.
- You are able to take initiative and work on your own.
- You have basic administration and data management skills.
- You are very customer friendly and a problem solver.
- Have an affinity with our product range.
- You have good computer skills and know how to work with basic CRM packages (Quickbooks is a pré) and the Microsoft Office Package (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Eager to learn and understand all aspects of a company.
- You have a valid drivers license.
Would you like work for one the most developing companies on the island and are you looking forward to grow together with us ? Apply before January 25, 2023!
Over Bay West Caribbean
Bay West Caribbean, the number 1 in hygiene: We are the experts when it comes to hygiene and cleaning products. With over 15 years of experience on Curaçao and Bonaire and a professional and knowledgeable team, we’ve got you covered when it comes to hygiene. With over 3000 products in our warehouse, serving over 2500 customers on Curacao and Bonaire we dare to say that we are the number 1 in hygiene.