For our store in Zeelandia we are looking for part-time
The promo coordinator contributes to the sales and marketing goals of the store by developing/making and maintaining promo presentations of promo/indoor-outdoor and regular products on end cap displays, pallet locations, promo island displays, impulse and cash register displays. Besides the merchandising, these locations also need to be supplied with the necessary signage.
- Developing, merchandising & preserving presentations / displays of products if it falls under end cap displays, pallet locations, promo island displays, impulse and cash register displays.
- Developing and giving technical presentations with the responsible section administrators.
- Sorting, merchandising, and storing the products according to specified guidelines (planograms)(horizontal, vertical merchandising, mirroring, and end cap merchandising).
- Taking care of the design, maintenance & signage of promotion island displays, and end caps.
- Ensuring optimal and constantly filled promotion racks, end caps, etc.
- Responsible for the correct signage and prices on the displays and pallet deals.
- Setting up and clearing out the monthly promotional folders.
- In charge of making sure that all used hooks, shelves, racks in the designated bins and/or space get properly cleaned.
- Checking the price labels and SKU’s- and barcodes of the articles.
- Support section managers where necessary for technical presentations and maintenance of clip strips aimed to increase the customer’s self-reliance and also increase sales by promoting cross-selling and impulse sales.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
Ask for more information or send your application, including your motivation letter and resume, to our HR department, no later than March 24th, 2023 via the link below or [email protected]