We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performing preventive and corrective maintenance on Logging and Perforating surface and downhole equipment.
- Trains directly under a General, or Senior Maintenance Professional L&P, to improve knowledge and troubleshooting skills for maintaining logging equipment.
- Requires knowledge of surface systems, open, cased, PM I, PM II, documentation systems, HMS, and Lab/ field testing equipment.
- Expected to be available to visit field locations when needed to help solve equipment operation problems.
- Provide training, assessment, and mentorship to less experienced maintenance professionals. Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Electromechanical maintenance or a related discipline required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Anton Dragtenweg 266, Apt 1, Paramaribo, , , Suriname
Requisition Number: 149334
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.