About The Team & Business Line
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Governance Services Team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
The position is a client facing role managing a portfolio of demanding and sensitive companies and assisting the Account Manager in the day-to-day supervision/administration of the Account.
- Co-Manages a portfolio of companies including direct contact with clients, under the supervision of the Account Manager;
- Handles all day to day requests in relation to the portfolio including, but not limited to:
- Incorporating companies and preparing post-incorporation documentation;
- Amending Articles of Incorporation;;
- Preparation of powers of attorney, bank and other corporate resolutions, and any other documents as may be required from time to time for the review/approval of the Account Manager;
- On a daily basis monitoring of transactions on the client’s bank accounts;
- Follow up on customer complaints according to set standard procedure;
- Follow up on client transfer requests according to set standard procedure;
- Prepare approval requests for specific services for Citco Curacao Management Team;
- Ensures the collection of Due Diligence information/documents as part of Citco’s Risk Management Program. Ensures portfolio is compliant with current regulations/legislation and according to Citco ‘s internal KYC/AML Policies& Procedures;
- Monitors account receivables list;
- Liaise with clients and assist them on (local) legal, tax, and administrative issues and relevant developments, recognizing when external expertise is required in order to contribute to the needs of the clients and build long-term business relationships;
- Recognize opportunities for new and existing contacts to contribute to the business development of clients and of Citco Corporate & Trust, safeguarding Citco’s interests;
- Develop and update technical skills and professional knowledge, monitor internal and external industry developments and share relevant information, to contribute to the desired knowledge level within Citco Governance Services
- Follow existing work standards and procedures and properly use internal/external systems (e.g. internal time billing and VP data management system) in order to ensure a high quality service and safeguard the reputation of Citco;
- Review and monitor regularly Viewpoint data and guard integrity of data;
- Accurately completes Time Card on a daily basis;
- Prepares ad hoc, monthly and annual invoices as required;
- Stores documents, emails and correspondence with clients in View Point Document Manager;
- Teamwork is especially important in this position;
- Meeting or exceeding internal and external quality standards for exceptional customer service;
- Any other duties which the organization may require as part of the business of Citco Curacao.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law;
- 0- 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc);
- Knowledge and experience in relevant (local) legislation
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to deal with competing pressures;
- Service-minded attitude;
- Team player with the ability to successfully work in a fast pace and demanding environment;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com