Are you our prospective Internal / IT Auditor?
Responsible for planning, coordinating and performing internal audits, and reporting audit results including recommending opportunities for improvement of the control environment of Guardian Group Fatum.
- Contribute to the identification of risk and to the formulation and implementation of the internal audit plan for all relevant departments/processes, in line with company strategy;
- Schedule, prepare and execute risk-based operational and IT audits in line with audit procedures;
- Assist in the preparation of concise and informative audit reports to effectively communicate findings and recommendations to the Board and senior management;
- Contribute to improvement in departmental processes by identification and implementation of potential improvements;
- Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization including Senior Management, Audit Committee, external auditors and other relevant parties;
Education and experience
- Completed bachelor’s degree in accounting or IT.
- CIA, CISA, or other relevant auditing and risk management certification would be an asset;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in auditing financial, operational and IT controls within a wide range of business processes;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- The ability to work effectively across multiple assignments and in different audit teams for varying time periods and to deliver at pace;
- Capable of working independently with minimum supervision;
- Ability to communicate clearly and build good working relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Excellent report writing and communication skills to be able to effectively report any issues and recommendations for improvement to our clients, as well as drafting the related sections of high quality (and high impact) audit reports;
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the wider team, being open minded and agile to change.
Skills and Competencies
- Be innovative and have the ability to contribute and create new initiatives;
- Have an aptitude for learning and a desire to continually development and improve;
- Experience of performing data analytics in an audit environment.
For more information about the vacancy you can contact Mr. Benedict Bito at +5999 777-7365 or via email [email protected].
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] before January 20th, 2023.