This is an exciting opportunity to work within the superyacht industry. This may be either a permanent position or seasonal from December through to May.
- Work in our own works shops overhauling and testing hydraulic equipment.
- Going out on-site to diagnose faults and carry out appropriate repair work on-site or back at our workshops.
- Have a recognized technical education/apprenticeship
- Good working knowledge of hydraulic pumps, motors control valves, hydraulic cylinders, and power packs.
- Knowledge of basic electrical works would be an advantage
- Good English skills required
Interested applicants can submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Applicants must be legal to work on Sint Maarten