We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
We are looking for an HR Operational Partner – Paramaribo Suriname
Under General Supervision, the HR Operations Partner (HROP) collaborates with region or global management and other HR functions to pro-actively determine and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to business challenges
- Education: Degree in Business related field, Industrial Engineering, Psychology or related
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Speacilist, desirable in a Multinational Company
- Computer skills: MS Office and Excel advanced.
- Experience in general proceeses of HR such as: payroll, benefits, wellness, talent acquisition and training and development
- Mandatory English proficiency
- Knowledge in labor Suriname Law (Desirable)