We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, provides well site service to customers of Baroid.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of colloidal and general chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations and routine and specialized testing to varied field experiences.
- Provides guidance, including facilitating formal training, to fluid service representatives on company products and services, how drilling fluid technology can optimize service quality, industry knowledge, rig schedules, and rig operations.
- Conducts and interprets routine and specialized testing that provide technical guidance of Baroid’s customized engineering fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator’s representative and rig personnel.
- Assists the operator’s representative in specific operations planning and drilling operation optimization.
- Assists the Baroid Technical Professional and Operations staff in well planning and business delivery activities.
- Reviews well recaps for accuracy and capture of lessons learned. Takes an active role in mentoring Field Service Representatives.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
Minimum requirements are a H.S. Diploma, completed mud training at Halliburton and 5 years in fluid services. Completion of an undergraduate degree in any discipline is preferred. Mud Training Required. Math Test Required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Anton Dragtenweg 266, Apt 1, Paramaribo, , , Suriname
Requisition Number: 149821
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.