Outdoor World has a vacancy for the follow position:
- Minimum 3 years working with Yamaha products & service.
- Must have strong interpersonal, leadership and coaching skills.
- Must have extensive technical knowledge in marine & motorcycle industry.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Yamaha service manuals specialty tools & electronic diagnostic devices & programs. Yamaha Training Academy minimum certification:
- Silver Outboard Motor
- Bronze Motorcycle.
- YDIS Advance Technician
- YDIS Troubleshooting
- Outboard Motor V6V8 Advanced Technician
- Water Vehicles: Supercharge Engines.
- Must be able to manage & maintain internal standards & policies to achieve business goals of the company.
- Review operations to identify compliance issues and provide advice.
Only Dutch nationals or persons with valid working papers should apply. Please send your application to: email@example.com and a copy to the Labor Department before July 8th, 2020, for more info contact us at +1721 544 5133.
Over Outdoor World
We are the official Yamaha dealers. Carrying Yamaha Outboards, Waverunners, Motorcycles, Scooters, ATV's, Side by Sides & Golf cars. Carrying genuine Yamaha spare parts and accessories. Full service center with qualified Yamaha Technicians.