Within Kooyman we want to work on a sustainable foundation by continuously improving and defining our company processes. Therefore, we are looking for an innovative business process manager at our Service Office in Curaçao.
As a business process manager you optimize our business processes. You will be documenting our current processes, recommending improvements, and evaluating the efficiency of changes made to our business processes.
To ensure success as a business process manager, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of business processes within a retail and/or logistics environment, and extensive experience in a similar role. An accomplished business process manager will be someone whose expertise translates into the realization of our business’s long-term objectives.
- Evaluating existing business processes with a focus on operational excellence and Customer Experience;
- Determining and outlining business process improvements in line with operational audit findings and recommendations;
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders;
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives;
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed;
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks or projects;
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management;
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback;
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, or in a related field. A Master’s degree in business administration/control will be advantageous;
- Extensive knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma and change management is advantageous;
- At least five years’ experience in business process management preferably in retail or logistics;
- Proficient in business management software;
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills;
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
Ask for more information or send your application, including your motivation letter and resume, to our HR department, no later than March 31st, 2023 via [email protected].