About The Team & Business Line
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds. Supervising the senior fund and fund accountants, your responsibilities will include;
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds;
- Reviewing / calculating Net Asset Values;
- Reviewing / preparing financial statements and associated reports;
- Reviewing payments and other transactions;
- Supervising staff in an “Account”, reviewing and signing off on work performed by staff in the Account;
- Liaising with clients and other fund participants;
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines;
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers;
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area (2:1 and above)
- Preferably hold or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 3-4 years in Hedge Fund Accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).You have…
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.