Do you feel inspired by what we are creating and want to be a part of this? Then launch your rewarding career in aviation by joining our team as an:
As an Airside Mechanic you will be primarily responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the Airside Fleet and coordinate timely service of all AAA’s vehicles and equipment.
The Airside Mechanic will perform routine inspections and plan service of the fleet to maintain the fleet in good working order. The repairs consist of heavy equipment and other machinery, diesel, gas and electric motors and any other tools used as part of the AAA fleet. The Airside Mechanic is also responsible to maintain the Airside warehouse and garage areas and offices in order
Main responsibilities include:
- Serviceability Inspections;
- Maintenance: preventive and corrective;
- Airside warehouse;
- Assist the Airside Officers.
- Mavo/Associate degree, or equivalent technical degree;
- Experience as a heavy equipment operator and mechanic;
- Good expression skills both in speaking and writing in English. Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento are desirable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Projects, Access, Word, Outlook);
- Customer oriented with good communication skills.
The Airside Mechanic reports directly to the Duty Coordinator Operations.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and you are ready to start an exciting career, we invite you to apply. Please click “Apply” and upload your application letter with resume, diplomas and/or certifications.
For questions regarding this vacancy and/or the selection procedure, please contact HR at 524-2424. A reference check, assessment and medical evaluation will be part of the selection procedure.
Last day to apply February 14, 2022.